Monday 1 October 2018

Making tags using free images

Hello lovelies, I wonder if anyone reads blogs anymore?  I keep mine as an online diary as I know they are not so popular these days, shame in a way :)

Using free images sourced on Pinterest I stitched around the edges onto a card background, I used normal acrylic paint on a dry sponge for the distressing, and ripped a ribbon into several pieces for the tops.  Will be doing many more for a Christmas swap :)





I also made a tag pocket, got the idea from You Tube.  All stitched onto thick card, something a little different. :)






Happy October!  xx


1 comment:

  1. I found YOU! Hahahahahahah! I think some are coming back to it! It's hell everywhere else, I wish I could curb my twitter obsession! But knowledge is Power! I believe bunkers will have a comeback soon!
    I miss being creative.,,,,,,,in a slump!
    But now I will pop in & harass YOU! Yippy!
    xoDebi 😂👍❤️🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete

Spam is deleted at source and no links are ever seen or opened